Let's Apply Tags To Contacts
Tags don't always have to be added when a workflow and/or a callflow is triggered. You can add tags to contacts individually.
By adding tags to contact records, you will be able to identify the types of contacts you have with one glance.
In this article, you will learn step-by-step how to add tags to contact records.
We have created a short video to show you how to add tags to contact records.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Contacts located at the top of your dashboard menu.
2. You will be directed to your contact management system. Click on a contact's name of who you want to tag.
3. You will be taken to that contact's record. On the right-hand side of the contact record, under social details, you will find tags.
Click on the plus sign next to Tags.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Scroll through your list of tags or type in the names of your tags in the search box.
Select the tags that you want for your contact and then click on Add Tags. You can add more than one tag at a time.
5. You will be taken back to your contact's record where you can see the tags that you added.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to apply tags to contacts! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.