Let's Navigate Around Your Tag Management System
Your tag management system is where you create, edit and store your tags that you apply to your contacts, workflows and callflows.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to navigate around your tag management system and locate all of the different functions.
We have created a short video to show you around your tag management system.
Don't have time to watch the video? Read our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. In the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu, click on your name. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. Under the System Settings menu located on the left-hand side, click on Tags under CRM.
3. You will be directed to your Manage Tags page. In the right-hand corner, click on Add New.
4. You will be directed to a new page. Click on the box under Please enter a tag name and type in a name for your tag.
5. Under Please select a color scheme, click on the "a" box.
6. Select the color of your choice for that specific tag.
7. Next, click on the toggle next to Visible. The check mark will indicate that your tag is visible to you.
8. Then, click on Save, when finished. If you do not want to save, click on Cancel.
9. You will be directed back to your tags page.
To edit the name of your tag, click on the box next to the tag that you want to edit. Then, click on Actions located at the top. In the drop-down menu, click on Edit Tag.
10. You will be directed to Update Tag. Repeat steps 4-8.
11. You can change the visibility of your tags from your list of tags. Under Visible at the top of your page, click on the toggle next to the tag that you want change.
Your visibility status will automatically be saved.
12. You also can change the color of your tags from your list of tags. Under Color Theme at the top of the page, click on the "a" box next to the tag that you want to change.
13. Then, select a new color. Your changes will automatically be saved.
We appreciate you taking the time to navigate around your tag management system! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.