Let's Import Your Contacts
If your real estate business is already off and running, you may have contacts that you need to import into your contact management system.
Manually adding contacts one-by-one is daunting and a waste of your valuable time. Luckily for you, there's an easy way to import your contact list.
To easily upload your contacts, you will first need to create a CSV file, which you can do in programs such as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet.
This is a standard way to transport information from one system into another.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to import your contacts into your contact management system by using a CSV file.
We have created a short video to show you how to import contacts into your contact management system by using a CSV file.
Don't have time to watch the video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account and click on Contacts located at the top of your dashboard menu.
2. You will be directed to your contact management system. On the right-hand side, click on the blue Add Contact button. In the drop-down menu, click on Import Contact.
3. You will be directed to Import Contact List. To upload your CSV file, click on Choose File located under the cloud graphic.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Click on your CSV file and then click on Open.
Then, click on Upload CSV.
5. You will be directed to Map Contact Fields. Make sure the fields in your CSV file match the fields in your contact management system.
Then, click on Run Import when finished.
6. Once your screen says Import Successful, click on Contacts.
7. The newly important contacts will be in your contact management system with an Imported tag.
We appreciate you taking the time to import your contacts! For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.