The Property Analyzer tool inside REI BlackBook can be used to analyze different types of real estate investing deals. Follow the instructions below to learn how to run a property analysis for a wholesale scenario.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you want to analyze by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Analyzer tab.
- Click on the Acquisition tab.
- Under What are your purchasing assumptions, choose Wholesale.
- The ARV value will be filled from the average of the comparables selected in the Sale Comps.
- Scroll down and fill out the Wholesale Expenses and Wholesale Investment section.
*Note: You have the option to switch between the actual amount ($) or a percentage of your ARV (%)
- Under the Base NIP On field, select whether your net investor profit will be based on ARV or ROI.
- Once set, you will now see the Maximum Allowable Offer located at the right hand side of the page.
*Note: Click on Details to see the breakdown on each field.
You can set the Purchase Price by adding the Maximum Allowable Offer and Net Investor Profit. You have successfully ran a property analysis on a wholesale deal. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.