Let's Apply Sources To Contacts
Never worry about remembering where your contact from again because applying your sources to contact records is simple to do.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to apply sources to contact records.
We have created a short video to show you how to apply sources to contact records.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Contacts located at the top of your dashboard menu.
2. You will be directed to your contact management system. Click on a name of who you want to apply a source to.
3. You will be directed to that contact's record. Your default details tab should have a contact field called Source. In the left-hand corner, click on the details tab and then click on the pencil icon.
4. Under your source contact field, click on the search box and either type in the name of your source or select from your list.
5. When you are finished, click on Save Profile located in the bottom right-hand side.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to apply sources to contacts! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.