Let's Navigate Around Your Source Management System
The source management system stores your created list of sources. This is where you also can edit sources that you have created.
Managing your sources is easy and simple in your source management system.
In article, you will learn step-by-step how to navigate around your source management system.
We have created a short video on how to navigate around your source management system.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account and click on your name located in upper-right hand corner of your dashboard menu.
In the drop down menu, click on system settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Sources.
3. You will be directed to your sources management system.
4. To create a source, click on Add New located in the right-hand corner.
5. To edit a source's name, click on the pencil icon located on the right-hand side of the source that you want to edit.
6. To search your for your sources, click on the search box located at the top and type in the name of the source that you want to find. The source will appear in your list.
We appreciate you taking the time to navigate around your sources management system! If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.