Let's View Your Billing History
There are a variety of cool features in our new wallet system. One of them is the ability to view your billing history quick and easy.
When you view your billing history, you can see full list of your invoices with a description, total amount, if it was paid and if there's a remaining balance.
You also have the ability to download invoices to your computer.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to view your billing.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. You will be taken to your account information. On the left-hand side, click on Billing History located under Subscription.
3. You will be directed to your billing history. Here is where you can view details of each invoice including a description, the total amount, the paid amount and the balance remaining.
4. To download view more details of an invoice, click on view invoice located under description.
5. A new tab will appear where you can see your invoice number, the payment date and the payment method.
To download the invoice and or receipt, click on download invoice or download receipt.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to view your billing history. For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.