Let's Reset My Password
It's difficult to remember every single password you create for all of your accounts. That's why we are here to help you to reset your password, even though you are sure you typed in the correct one and for some reason, it's not working.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to reset your password.
1. Click on this link, which will take you to a Forgot Password page. Next, click on the box under email address and type in your email that you use to log into your account.
When finished, click on Email Me Password Reset Instructions.
2. You will receive a Reset Password email within a few minutes. Click on the link reset password link.
3. Under Welcome, click on the boxes below and type in your new password and type it again in the Confirm Password field.
Next. Click on Update Password when you are finished.
Note: Your reset password link will expire an hour after it is emailed to you.
4. You can also reset your password from the Account Info Screen.
5. Type your new password into the box and confirm below. Once you have finished click Update Information.
We appreciate you taking the time to reset your password!
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.