Let's Update My Account Information
Information changes all the time. Maybe you recently moved, got a new email address, phone number or want to change your password.
There are lots of reasons why your information changed and you can update your account information anytime. It's important to have the most accurate information saved in your account, so you can stay informed on the latest of what's happening with your REI BlackBook account.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to update your account information.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. You will be directed to your account dashboard. Click on Account Info located under My ACCOUNT in the left-hand side menu.
3. You will be directed to your contact information. Now you will be able to update your contact information and change your existing Password. Click on the boxes provided and type in the information that you want to update. When you are finished, Click on Update Information.
- First: This is your first name that will reflect on your account's Dashboard. It will also be used to address you on email communications made by the REIBB team.
- Last: This is your last name that will reflect on your user account record.
- Phone: This is your phone number used by the REIBB team to communicate with you.
- Email: This is your email address used by the REIBB team to communicate with you.
- Time Zone: Set the timezone for your location.
- Username: This will be your REI Blackbook log-in id.
- Password: This is your password used to login into your account.
- Confirm Password: Re-type the password set above to this field to confirm.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to update your account information!