Let's Sync Your Tasks to Your Apple, Outlook or Other Calendars
Easily keep on top of your Tasks by adding these directly to your Calendar with our calendar integration.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to sync your REI BlackBook tasks directly to your Apple, Outlook or Other Calendars.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be taken to your System Settings. On the left-hand side on the very bottom, click onCalendar Sync located under Integrations.
3. On the far-right hand side, you will see the button Add New. Simply click on the Add New button.
4. Give you Calendar Link a name. This name is for your information purposes and can be anything you want it to be for easy reference (Example: My Outlook Calendar).
5. Choose which team member(s) tasks that you would like to sync with your calendar. If you do not have any team members, simply choose yourself :).
6. As the calendar will only sync the tasks of the team member(s) you selected in the step above, you can also choose to have unassigned tasks synced as well by clicking on the Include Unassigned box.
7. Once you have the items above complete, simply click on the Save & Get Calendar Link button.
8. Your Calendar link has been created! Simply click on the iCal, Outlook, or Other Calendars tab and click on the Calendar URL. Once you click on the Calendar URL, it will automatically download your Calendar file to your computer.
9. Now you just need to upload your calendar file into your Calendar (for this example we are going to show Outlook). Open your Outlook Calendar and click on Add Calendar.
10. Click Upload from File.
11. Click Browse and find the Calendar File you downloaded in Step 8.
12. Once you have found the Calendar file simply click on the Import button.
13. That's it! Now you will see your tasks inside of your Calendar.
13. Open your tasks and you will find a link to View Task, View Contact and even Complete the Task directly from your Calendar.
If you are using another calendar like Google, don't worry as you can check out our other article [GOOGLE] Sync Tasks to your Google Calendar which will walk you through these steps.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how sync your tasks with your Apple, Outlook or Other Calendar. For questions, contact us at email@example.com.