Let's Set Up Task, Call & Text Notifications
Don't miss a Profit Dial phone call, text message, or a due date for an important task ever again with notifications.
When new and existing contacts text or call your Profit Dial number, you can be alerted immediately, so you can follow up with them.
Additionally, if you have assigned tasks on the horizon, don't miss your due date with notifications. You can receive notifications via email and/or text messages.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to set up task, call and text notifications.
We have created a short video to show you how to set up task, call and text notifications.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on Notifications under General.
3. Where it says "Notifications will be sent to ..." make sure it reads your correct email and phone number. If not, click on Click here to update.
Incoming Calls & Texts From Profit Dial Number
Under Profit Dial, turn on notifications for incoming calls and texts from your Profit Dial number(s) to your email and personal phone number.
4. Under Receive a notification, click on the box and select the Profit Dial number you want to receive notifications for.
If you have more than one Profit Dial number and you want to receive notifications for all, select All Profit Dial Numbers. To add another number, click on +Add Another.
Under Email and Text, click on the toggles to turn on or off notification settings for your email and text. If the toggle is blue, the notification setting is on and if it is white, the notification setting is turned off.
Assign Tasks & Due Dates
5. Set up notifications for your assigned tasks and due dates. Under Email and Text, click on the toggles to turn on or off your email and text notifications.
Note: Task notifications will be sent the morning before it is due and the morning of the due date.
6. When finished, click on Save Changes located at the bottom of the page.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your notifications!
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.