Let's Track Your Notifications
An easy way to keep track of activity in your account is to use the notifications tool.
You have the ability to get alerts for when your credits are low, for when you got a new Profit Dial call, voicemail and text, for when you have new tasks and more.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to use your notification tool and what each icon means.
1. Log in to your account and when you see a new indicator pop up, click on the bell to see the new activity.
In the drop-down menu, you will see four icons.
- System Alert: This icon is the exclamation mark inside a triangle. You may receive a notification here for activity in My Account letting you know that you are low on phone credits or you need to renew your domain.
- Phone: The phone icon lets you know that you have received a new phone call and voicemail.
- Message: The message icon lets you know that you have received a new text message.
- Task: The clipboard icon lets you know there are changes in your tasks (i.e. when a task is assigned or when tasks are due).
We appreciate you taking the time to learn about your notifications!
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com.