Follow the instructions below to add an icon to a page on your website.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to add an icon to a page on your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Webtools and select Websites.
- Click on the SiteBuilder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on EditPage.
- Click on the AddContent button.
- Select AdvancedModules then drag and drop the Icon module to the desired location where you want to put the icon on your page.
- This will open the IconSettings. Under the GeneralTab, the following can be customized:
- Icon - select from a list of icons available to show beside the text on the button.
- Link - type in the URL of where the icon is going to be linked to when clicked.
- Link Target - have the option to NewWindow or SameWindow.
- Text - type in the text to go along your icon.
- Under the Style Tab, customize the appearance of the icon using Colors and Structure.
- Once you're done customizing the Icon module, click on the Save button.
- Click on Done and PublishChanges.
You have now added an icon to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com