Please follow the steps below to learn how to update the phone number on the new seller site. This is great to use when you're driving traffic to your website, and the visitor is on a mobile device they can simply click on the phone number to call you.
1. From your main dashboard click on Web Tools, and select Websites from the drop down menu.
2. On the Websites page, if you haven't downloaded the Seller Site template yet, you will need to download the template to use. If you have already downloaded the template you can skip this step and move to step 4. To download the template you will click on + Create New Site. On the next screen you will be given template options to use for the website. Hover your mouse over the Seller Site template, and click the Build Site button to download this template.
3. After you click the Build Site button, another box will pop up asking if you're ready to start building your site. Inside this box you will click the Yes! Let's Do it! button to start the download process of the site. Note: Another box will pop up letting you the website is being built, and you will receive an email to the email address on file once the website is fully built. It typically only takes a few minutes before the website is built and ready to use.
4. After you have downloaded the Website, or you already had the site downloaded, click on the Site Builder for the seller site you will be updating the number for.
5. The Site Builder will take you to a page where you edit can the website. Click on Advance Theme Customize as shown in the image below.
6. The Theme Editor will pop up with options to edit certain parts of the website. On the Theme Editor page, click on the Header tab.
7. Under the Header section click on the Top Bar Layout to update the phone number on your page.
8. Scroll down to the Column 2 Text box and within the code you will see [phone] in 2 locations.
9. Remove both [phone] and replace it with your phone number. Note: When you remove [phone], and replace it with your number you do not need to add the brackets back around your phone number.
10. To save the changes made you will click the Save button at the top of the screen.
You have now updated your phone number on your site to a Click-To-Call Number. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.