Let's Set Up Your Business Phone Number
We have created a short, four-part video series designed to help you set up REI BlackBook account fast and easy.
Your time is valuable to us, so that's why we have these simple videos to get you up and running as fast as possible! Complete this video series and you will have your basic account information, your business phone number, and your motivated seller website set up, in addition to securing your domain name.
In Video 2, we show you step-by-step how to set up a trackable phone number for your real estate business, what happens when you receive new calls, and how to ensure no call goes unanswered. By having this in place, you will be able to receive calls from prospects on your business line and transfer them to your cell phone or your call answering service.
Don't have time to watch the full video? No worries, read our step-by-step instructions and fast forward to the topic that you need help on.
Business Phone Line – 0:39
- Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Under the Marketing drop-down menu at the top of your screen, click on Inbox, located under the Profit Dial submenu.
- The center of the page under should say No Numbers. Underneath, click Get Started and then click on Add New Number.
- From there, click on the left option that reads Business Line.
- A new box will appear. Under Local or Toll Free, click on the box to choose what type of number you want for your business.
- For a local number, type in the area code you want under Area Code.
- Then, click on Search For Numbers and list of available phone numbers will be displayed.
- Select a phone number that you like by clicking on the circle next to the number.
- Click on Use Selected Number.
- Then, a new box will appear called Configure Number. Fill out a name for your number.
- Next, you can choose to connect your business line to a callflow. Choose either from existing callflow or create a new callflow.
- Click on Done when finished.
Forwarding Callflow – 4:32
- If you don't have any callflows set up, click on create new callflow, which will direct you to the callflow page.
- You can name your callflow in the upper left-hand box next to where it says Name.
- Click on Contact Settings under Start Call Flow.
- Click on the box next to where it says "If no record exists, add this caller as a contact."
- In the boxes below, create a contact name.
- Next, click on Forwarding. Under Destination Number, enter your cell phone number.
- Under, "When forwarding, which phone number should be displayed on the Caller ID," click on the circle next to "The Profit Dial Number called."
Test Your Business Number – 7:06
- Call your business number from your cell phone or from another line.
- When finished, click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard. In the drop-down menu, click on Inbox under Profit Dial.
- You will be directed to your Inbox page where you can see calls that have been received.
- Click on the name that was given to your call.
- You will be directed to Details. Click on the pencil icon next to Details located in the left corner of the page. From there, you will be able to click on the boxes provided to update someone's contact information when they call in.
Do you need more instruction on callflows? Click here, to watch this callflow overview video.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your business line and forwarding callflow! It is important that you have these basic items set up, so you can move on to more important tasks.
Way to go, you're halfway there! Click on the next Jumpstart videos below to keep pushing forward!