Let's Set Up Your Account
We have created a short, four-part video series designed to help you set up REI BlackBook account fast and easy.
Your time is valuable to us, so that's why we have these simple videos to get you up and running as fast as possible! Complete this video series and you will have your basic account information, your business phone number, your seller website set up, in addition to securing your domain name.
In Video 1, we show you step-by-step how to set up your basic account information, marketing profiles and notification center. By having this in place, you will never miss a new lead, text message, inbound phone call, or email.
Don't have time to watch the full video? No worries, read our step-by-step instructions and fast forward to the topic that you need help on.
Account Information – 1:41
- Log in to your REI BlackBook account. In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click on My Account.
- Under Billing/Subscription Details, make sure the correct information is filled out.
- Under Account Info >> User Information >> Contact, click Update. Here, you can update your name, phone number, email and password. Click on Update Information when finished.
Marketing Profile – 2:50
- In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click on Marketing Profiles.
- Fill out your business information in the space provided.
- Once you are finished, click Save Profile.
NOTE: If you receive the error message below? Don’t worry! This is normal when you using a FREE Email Account. You can update this later. Once you create a custom email, meaning email address associated with your domain.
Notification Center – 5:00
- In the drop-down menu that is located under your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click on System Settings.
- On the left-hand side menu under General, click on Notifications.
- Make sure the correct email and phone is displayed where it says "Notifications will be sent to ..."
- If the information displayed is not correct, click on Click here to update. Be sure to click save!
- Under Proft Dial >> Incoming Calls to a Pofital Dial Number, select All Profit Dial Numbers in the bar menu.
- On left-hand side, you can click to turn on Email and Text notifications as well.
- Repeat Step 5 under Incoming Texts to a Profit Dial Number.
- Decide how you would like to be notified when Tasks are assigned and due.
- Click on Email and/or Text to turn those notification settings on.
- Would you like to know more about marketing profiles and why they are important? Click here, to read more.
- Do you need help navigating your dashboard? Click here, to watch an overview video.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your REI BlackBook account! It is important that you have these basic items set up, so you can move on to more important tasks.
Click on the next Jumpstart videos below to keep pushing forward!