Let's Set Up Your Seller Website
We have created a short, four-part video series designed to help you set up REI BlackBook account fast and easy.
Your time is valuable to us, so that's why we have these simple videos to get you up and running as fast as possible! Complete this video series and you will have your basic account information, your business phone number, and your motivated seller website set up, in addition to securing your domain name.
In Video 3, we show you step-by-step how to set up your motivated website and create an automated follow-up workflow. It's important to build an online presence with your motivated website, so you can capture as many seller leads as possible. A follow-up workflow will ensure no leads are left behind.
Seller Website – 0:36
- Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on View Websites at the bottom of the Websites section located on your main dashboard on the top right.
- You will be directed to a new page. In the center of the page, it may read, "You Currently Have No Websites Created. Click on the Create New Site Button to Get Started." Click on Create New Site on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will then be directed to a website template page. Hover of a template of your choice and click on the orange Build Site button. A pop-up box will appear, at the bottom of the box, click on the orange Yes! Let's Do It! button.
- An overview video will appear. Click on Close to continue.
- Once your website is built, click on your website and you will be led to your Sellers Site Control Panel.
- Under Customer Site Details, enter your information in the spaces provided.
- Scroll up and click on the URL that is located Site Domain. This will you take you to your website.
Follow-up Workflow – 2:10
- At the top of your dashboard menu, select Marketing, in the drop-down menu under Automation, click on Workflows.
- You will be directed the workflow page. Click the blue Add New Workflow button, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then, you will be directed to a page where you can build your workflow. In the upper left-hand corner next to Name, type in a name for this workflow.
- Click on Tagging from the variety of choices in the center of the page. You will be directed to a page where you can build out your workflow.
- Under Apply Tags, type in and choose tags that you want to label people for when they enter their information on your website.
- Scroll down to where it says, "What would you like to happen next?" Click on Task to assign a task to yourself or your team member for when someone submits their information on your website.
- Under Task Title, fill in what you would like task to be. For example, "Follow up with seller lead."
- Under Details, fill in more information about the task that you want accomplished.
- Under Assign To, click on the box to assign the task to who would you like to complete the task.
- Under Task Type, click on the box and choose what kind of communication to send to that seller lead. For example, the seller lead could be followed up with an email, letter, phone call, etc.
- Under Priority, click the box to choose the level of priority of the task.
- Under Due Date, click the box to fill in how many days that you or team member has to complete the task.
- Scroll down to where it says, "What would you like to happen next?" Click on Delay.
- Under Wait at least ..., click on the boxes to fill in the length of time that you want the seller lead to wait until they receive an automated message from you.
- Scroll down to where it says, "What would you like to happen next?" Click on Text Reply.
- Under Text back with the following text message ..., type a message that you want to send to that seller lead.
- Click on Save & Close.
Upload Logo To Website – 7:28
- To add your company logo, click on Advanced Theme Customize located in the top menu bar.
- On the left-hand side under Theme Editor, click on Header and Header Logo. Under Logo Image (Regular), click on Select Image to upload your logo from your computer. Repeat this step to upload image for Logo Image (Retina).
- Under Logo Type, click on the box and choose text. Under Logo Text, fill in a name for your logo in the space provided, which will appear at the top of the website.
- Click on the X to close out of the Advanced Theme Customize menu.
Display Business Number On Website – 8:32
- To display your business phone number on your website, click on Top Bar Layout.
- Scroll down to Column 2 Text. Change the HTML to include your business phone number. For example, href="tel:3143120999">314-312-0999<a/a>
- Click on Save & Publish located at the left menu bar.
Add Webform To Website – 9:37
- To add a webform to your website, click on Edit Page located on the top menu bar toward the left side. Now you can edit content on your website.
- Hover your mouse over the middle section of the box that is on the right side of the page. A blue box should appear with its own menu bar. Click on the X to remove that blue box.
- On the top menu bar, click on Add Content. A right-hand side menu should appear and click on Lead Capture Modules.
- Where it says Webform, click on Webform and drag it onto your website. Webform settings will appear and click on New.
- You will have the option to name the webform. Fill in a name for your webform and click on Create Webform when finished.
- Click on Add Fields located at the top. Under Property Pipeline Fields, click on the fields that you want prospects to fill out on your website, and drag those fields over to the left-hand side right above the blue Get Started Button.
- Once you drag a field over, you can customize the way it is displayed. Once finished, click on Save Field.
Add Follow-up Workflow To Webform – 12:02
- Click on Run Workflow, and scroll to choose the workflow you created earlier in the video. Under This flow requires a number, click on the box and choose your business phone number. Click on Save when finished.
- Click on the orange Done button located at the top-right corner. A new pop-up box will appear asking "What would you like to do?" Click on Publish. Under Webform settings, click on Save.
- You now can drag your completed webform from the right-hand menu over to other parts of your website. Click on Done when you are finished.
- Do you need more instruction on workflows? Click here, to watch this workflow overview video.
- Do you want to know information about the difference between a landing page and a website? Click here, to read our blog post.
We appreciate you taking the time to set up your seller website and follow-up workflow! It is important that you have these basic items set up, so you can move on to more important tasks.
Way to go, you have one more Jumpstart video! Click on the next Jumpstart videos below to keep pushing forward!