Let's Trigger Workflow For Tagged Contacts
If you have certain tags for you contacts and you want to trigger a workflow to contacts who have a certain tag, you can do that easily.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to trigger for tagged contacts.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook Account. Click on Contacts located on your dashboard menu at the top.
2. You will be directed to your contacts page. Click on the funnel icon to access tagged contacts.
3. A pop-up box will appear. On the left-hand side, click on Tags.
4. Next, in the spaces provided, search for the tag that will bring up the contacts you are wanting to trigger a workflow for. Click on the tag when finished.
5. Next, click on Apply.
6. If you want all of your tagged contacts selected, click on the box located next to Name under Contacts. If you don't, then select the contacts you want by clicking on the box beside each contact.
7. Next, click on Actions next to Contacts at the top.
8. In the drop-down menu, click on Trigger Workflow.
9. A pop-up box will appear. Under Select a Workflow, click on the box to select a workflow that you want to trigger for your chosen contacts. Then, click on Trigger Workflow.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to trigger a workflow for a group of tagged contacts!