Let's Build a Workflow
Workflows are great for when a new prospect or lead submits a webform on your website or opts in from a key work text message and you want to automatically follow up with them.
It can be difficult to follow up with every new prospect or lead right away, so that's where workflows come in handy. They ensure that your tasks that you have get accomplished without having to worry.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to build a workflow for when a seller lead opts in from your website.
We have put together a short video to show you the basics.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook Account. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down, click on Workflows under Automation.
2. Click on Add New Workflow located in the right-hand corner.
3. Click on the box next to Name on the left-hand side of the page and type in a name for your workflow.
For example: Seller Lead – Seller Site
4. Next, you will want to create a notification. This will let you know when a new prospect or lead opts in from your website. Click on Notification.
5. Click on the box under Notification and type in what you want the notification to say when a new prospect or lead opts in from your website.
For example: You have a new lead from your seller website. Contact them as soon as possible
You will then choose how you want to receive the notification either via text and/or email. Click on the toggles to choose your notification method.
After you click on the toggles, a check mark will appear. Click on the boxes below and type in your phone number and/or email address in order to receive the notification.
Click on Add Recipient when finished filling in the phone number and/or email address. You can add more than one recipient to receive the notification.
To remove a recipient, click on the x located on the right-hand side.
6. Next, click on Tagging. Any new prospect or lead who comes in through this workflow will have this tag.
Click on the box under Apply Tags. You can choose from tags that you have already created or create a new tag.
For example: Seller Lead
7. Next, Click on Source. You are going to assign a source to this new prospect or lead.
Click on the box under Set Source and choose from your list of sources.
For example: Seller Website
If you don't have a source created, you can create them by clicking on your name located in the upper right-hand corner and select System Settings in the drop-down menu. On the left-hand side, click on Sources under CRM.
8. Next, click on Delay. You will delay a message to your new prospect or lead after they have opted in on your website.
After a prospect or lead opts in on your website, click on the boxes under Wait at least ... and type in a certain length of time they will wait to receive your message such as a text reply.
9. Next, click on Text Reply.
Click on the box where it says "Type Message Here," and type in a message that you want to send to your new prospect or lead.
For example: “Hey Chris, this is Josh from STL Home Offers. I just saw that you submitted your property information for a cash offer. Our team is working on it as we speak. If you have any questions, please call or text us at this number.”
10. Finally, scroll back up to the top of the page and click on Save & Close on right-hand side.
Link Workflow To Your Website
Let's link your new workflow to your website!
1. Click on Web Tools at top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Websites under Domains.
2. Click on your website that you want to link your new workflow to.
3. You will be directed to your site control panel. Click on Edit Site in Builder on the right-hand side.
4. You will be directed to your website. In the top left-hand side menu, click on Edit Page.
5. Hover your mouse over your webform and it will turn blue. In the left-hand corner click on the wrench icon.
6. You will be directed to a pop-up box. Click on Run Workflow. Then, click on the box under Choose a Workflow and select the workflow you recently created.
Then, click on the box below and select your Profit Dial phone number. Next, under Duplicate Email Handling, read and select the options you want.
After that, click to add your email to receive reports of each submission. Then, click on Save, when you are finished.
7. Click on Done located in the right-hand corner.
8. Click on Publish Changes under What would you like to do.
9. Finally, test your new workflow by filling out your webform yourself and see how it works!
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to build a workflow!