Let's Change Your Profit Dial Phone Number Type
Changing your Profit Dial phone number from a business line to an information hotline or vice versa can easily be done in your account.
If you want to spruce up your business, with just a few clicks, you can change your phone line to how you want it.
Note: If you switch to an information hotline, make sure that you have recordings and extensions.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to change your Profit Dial phone line to either a business phone line or an information hotline.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Numbers located under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your number management system. On the right-hand side of the phone number that you want to change, click on the three dots.
In the drop down menu, click on Edit Number.
4. A pop-up box will appear. At the bottom, on the left-hand side, click on Reset Number Type.
5. This will direct you to another box. Click on business line or informational hotline.
5. You will be directed back to your number set up page. If you selected information hotline, choose your recordings and select your extensions.
6. When you are finished, at the bottom on the right-hand side, click on Done.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to change your Profit Dial phone number type! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.