Let's Tag & Source Callers From Profit Dial
Being able to tag and source people on the phone level is beneficial because if you don’t have a callflow that tags and sources your callers already, this will automatically do it for you.
Or if you are creating a callflow for your Profit Dial phone number, you can skip the tagging and sourcing steps.
Specifically for information hotlines, you won’t have to worry about tagging and sourcing each of your extensions when someone calls in. Or if someone calls in and does not dial an extension, that person will still be tagged and sourced regardless.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to tag and source callers from Profit Dial.
We have a created a short video to show you how to tag and source callers from Profit Dial.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to you account. Then, click on your name located in the upper the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Numbers located under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your numbers management system. On the far right-hand side of your Profit Dial phone number, click on the three dots.
In the drop-down menu, click on Edit Number.
4. You will be directed to Configure Number. Scroll down to Setup Tracking (Optional).
Under Select Contact Tags, click on the box and select from your already created tags. You can apply multiple tags at once.
5. Under Select Contact Source, click on the box.
elect a source that you have already created.
6. When you are finished click on Done.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to tag and source callers in Profit Dial! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.