Let's Create An Email Folder
Keeping your email templates organized is simple with folders. You can categorized your email templates easily and locate them without thinking twice.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to create an email folder for your email templates.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in upper right-hand corner of dashboard. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. On the left-hand side menu, click on Email Templates under Automation.
3. Select your email templates by clicking on the boxes next to each one. Then, click on Actions and in the drop-down menu, click on Move To Folder.
4. A pop-up box will appear. To create a new folder, click on the box and type in a name for your new folder under Move To New Folder.
If already have folders and you want to move an email template to an existing folder, click on the search box under Move to Existing Folder and select from your folders there.
Then, click on Move To Folder when finished.
5. The selected emails are now under your newly created folder.
6. To delete a folder, select your email templates that are under the folder you want to remove by clicking on the boxes next to them. Then, click on Actions and in the drop-down menu, click on Remove from Folder.
7. A pop-up box will appear. To delete your folder, click on Remove from Folder. If you change your mind, click on Cancel.
Note: This will not delete your email templates.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to create an email folder! If you have more questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.