Follow these Step by Step instructions below to learn how to link a menu item to an external website.
- From the main navigation hover over the Web Tools tab and select Websites as shown below.
- Click on the Control Panel button of the website you want to edit.
- On your website's Control Panel, then click on Edit Menu.
- Scroll down and click on Links found at the left hand side menu.
- Provide the URL of the external website where you're sending this menu item to on the space provided
- Under Link Text, type in the name of the menu item as you want it to appear on the menu button on the navigation bar of your website.
- Click on Add to Menu. This will appear at the bottom of the Menu Structure.
- Scroll back up and click on Save Menu.
- Click on Edit Site In Builder to see the changes made to your menu.
You have now created a menu button for your website. If you have further questions or issues please reach out to support team at support@reiblackbookcom.