Adding a blog to your website is a great way to provide value to your target audience, and build brand awareness for your business. Follow the instructions below to add a blog post feed to your website.
You may also follow Step by Step instructions to learn how to to add a blog post feed to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Webtools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Advanced Modules then drag and drop the Posts module to the desired location on the page.
- This will open the Posts Settings. Under the Layout Tab, you will be able to choose a Layout Style to Grid, Gallery or Field. Once the style is set, customize the appearance as needed.
- Once you're done customizing the Posts module, click the Save button.
- Click on Done and PublishChanges.
You have now added a blog post to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org