Let's Create Greetings & Voicemails
Create greetings and voicemails for when people call your business phone number, or for when you need to send out a ringless voicemail, easily inside your recordings management system.
Never leave your prospects/leads without your welcoming and soothing voice ever again with recordings.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to create recordings.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Recordings located under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your recording management system. Click on Add New Recording located in the right-hand corner.
4. Click on Record By Phone.
5. Under Name Recording, click on the box and type in a name for your new recording.
When you are finished, click on Continue.
6. You will be directed to a new page. Call the phone number provided and enter the 5 digit recording ID.
7. When you are finished, click on Recordings located on the left-hand side.
8. You will be directed to back to your recording management system where you can see your new recording.
To listen to your recording, click on the speaker icon located next to the name of your recording.
To delete your recording, click on the trashcan icon located on the far right-side of your recording.
To learn how to assign the Recording to a Voicemail feature within a Callflow.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to set up recordings for your Profit Dial phone number! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.