Let's Record Calls In Profit Dial
Profit Dial has the ability to allow you to record calls for both your Business lines and Information Hotlines.
Recorded calls can be used for training purposes, to capture missed or forgotten details, or to improve a service or product based on feedback provided by customers during the call.
Whatever your reason may be for wanting to record calls, it is a great benefit for you business. Turning on this feature on in Profit Dial is easy and can be done in a few steps.
Note: Call Recording is a feature that only is available in the Small Business Plan and the Accelerator Plan. This feature is included in the Small Business and Accelerator plan, so there is not any additional costs to record calls.
In some states, a notice of call recording is required by law, so check with the laws in your local area to see if this is something you need to include to stay compliant.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to record calls in Profit Dial.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Numbers located under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your number management system. Next to your Profit Dial phone number that you want to turn on call recording for, click on Disable located under Call Recording.
If the call recording is already enabled for a number, click on Enabled to access the call recording feature.
4. You will be directed to a new page.
5. Read the sentences next to each toggle. Then, click on the toggles so that they point to On.
If you'd like to record outgoing calls toggle the switch from Off to On. If you want to turn call recording off, you would toggle the switches for both inbound and outbound calls from On to Off. If you'd like to record incoming calls toggle the switch from Off to On.
6. For the notice of call recording, you have a variety of options to choose from to let the callers know that they are being recorded.
Under Use an Existing Recording, click on the toggle so that it points to System Recordings.
Click on the box under System Recordings and in the drop-down menu, click on a default recording to play for callers.
To listen to the default recordings, select a recording and click on the speaker icon next to System Recordings.
A pop-up box will appear. Click on the play button to listen. When finished, click on the X to exit.
If you want to select your own recording about the notice of call recording, click on the toggle so that it points to Your Recording.
Under Your Recordings, click on the box and select your recording.
If you want to type in a message for a robotic voice to read, click on Read Message. Under Enter the text, click on the box and type in your message.
7. When you are finished, click on Save Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to record calls for your Profit Dial phone number! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.