Let's Navigate Around Your Recordings Inbox
Your Profit Dial recordings inbox is where voicemails are stored.
Here, you can see information about voicemails including who left you one, when you received a voicemail, the duration of the voicemail, which Profit Dial number (PD) was called, and more.
Additionally, you have the ability to apply actions, as well as archive, delete, search and filter through your voicemails.
Note: When you archive voicemails, it will be removed from your inbox, however, you can filter archived voicemails to access them again.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to navigate around your recordings inbox.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Inbox under Profit Dial.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Recordings located under Inbox.
You will be taken to your voicemail management system.
When you receive a new voicemail, a number will appear next to the voicemail icon at the top of the page.
Your new voicemail will be highlighted in bold print.
- Received: Under received, you can see when the voicemail was left.
- Name: Under Name, You can see who called you.
- From Number: Under From Number, you can see the caller's phone number.
- PD Number: Under PD Number, you can see which Profit Dial the voicemail was left on.
- Ext.: Under Ext., you can see which extension that the caller dialed on your information hotline.
- Recording Duration: Under Recording Duration, you can see how long the voicemail is.
- Actions: Under Actions, you can click on the voicemail icon to hear the voicemail and/or, click on the three dots and select an action.
To view more information about the voicemail, click on the date under Received.
A pop-up box will appear. You can view the time and date of when the voicemail was left, the duration of the voicemail, which Profit Dial Number it was left on, and additionally you can listen to the voicemail and apply actions.
If is a new caller who left a voicemail, click on View | Assign Contact located under Name.
A pop-up box will appear. Click on the boxes and type in the information about your new contact. Or select Use existing contact to assign this number to a contact you already have in your contact records.
When finished, click on Assign Contact.
Depending on your selection, this will create a new contact record or add information to an existing contact record.
If the person who left a voicemail is already in your contacts, then click on the person's name, it will take you to that person's contact record.
To call the person who left you a voicemail, click on their phone number under From Number.
A pop-box will appear. When you are ready to call that contact, click on Call Now.
To listen to your voicemail, click on the voicemail icon under Actions located on the right-hand side of the page.
A pop-up box will appear. Click on the triangle to play the message. To download, click on the arrow.
To exit, click on the X.
To Apply an action, click on the three dots located next to the voicemail icon.
You can view contact, trigger a workflow, create tasks, opt out phone number, archive voicemail, delete contact, and/or delete recording.
To apply other actions, click on the box next to one voicemail or multiple voicemails, and then click on Actions located at the top.
To select all voicemails, click on the box next to Received.
You can select archive voicemail, delete recording, opt in or out phone number, trigger workflow, mark as read, mark as unread and/or create tasks.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to navigate around your recordings inbox! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.