The field labeled "Property Address - Single Field" is a 1 field version of our existing property address field which includes Address, Address2, City, State, and Zip. The single address field has Google autocomplete for the address, so this will make things easier for people filling out your web form as the address will auto-populate for them, and they have less fields to fill out. When added to a form it will submit the address into the Property Pipeline. Follow the instructions below to learn how to add the single property address field to a web form.
1. From your main dashboard click Web Tools and select Web Forms from the drop down menu.
2. On the Web Form Builder page click on +New Web Form to create a new web form.
3. After clicking +New Web Form the Create a New Web Form box will pop up. In the box you will type in the Name you want to use for this Web Form and then click the Create Web Form button.
4. Once the Web Form is named, and created you will be able to edit the web form. Click on the drop down arrow located on the Add Fields bar, and click the Property Address - Single Field to drag and drop this field on to the web form.
5. You can now delete the Name Field and the Email Field by clicking on the trash can icon if you want to remove those fields. Note: You will need to hover your mouse over the Name field and the Email field in order for the icons to show up.
6. After you are done editing the web form you will click the Done button and the Publish Changes button to save your changes. Note: The new Property Address - Single Field has Google Autocomplete integrated. So you can start typing in an address and different addresses will populate automatically.
7. When an address is added to the form it will submit the address into the Property Pipeline automatically.