Let's View Calls & Apply Actions In Your Inbox
There is a call history inside of Profit Dial, which will tell you when a call was received, who called, the duration of the call and more.
You also have the ability to apply actions such as trigger workflows, create tasks, opt in phone numbers, archive calls, delete contacts and more.
It's easy to view calls and apply actions in Profit Dial.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to view calls & apply actions in your inbox.
1. Log in to you account. Then, click on Marketing at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Inbox under Profit Dial.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Calls.
3. You will be directed to your call management system where you can see all of the calls that you have received.
4. You can apply an action to an individual call. To do so, click on the three dots on the far right-hand side under Actions.
In the drop-down menu, you can click on view the contact, trigger a workflow, create tasks, opt out phone number, archive the call and delete contact.
5. To select multiple calls at once, click on the boxes on the left-hand side and a check mark will appear.
You can take action on those multiple calls at once. To do so, click on Actions at the top. In the drop-down menu, you can archive calls, Opt In/Out Phone Numbers, Mark as Read, Mark as Unread and Create Tasks.
- Archive Calls: Archiving Calls will take remove that call from your inbox. If you need to find that phone call again, use the filter feature to search for archived calls.
- Opt In Phone Number: By opting in a caller's phone number, you will be able to send RVMs and text messages.
- Trigger Workflow: You will be able to trigger a workflow on those calls.
- Mark as Read: Marking calls as read will make them unbold.
- Mark as Unread: Marking calls as unread will make them bold.
- Create Tasks: You will be able to create tasks for those calls.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to view calls & apply actions in your inbox! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.