Let's Create New Contact Tabs
Contact tabs are a great way to organize different types of information within your contact records.
To include other information about your contacts and keep it separately from the details contact tab, then creating a custom contact tab is the answer.
Once you create a new contact tab, you will have to manually it to each existing contact record. If you want your new contact tab to automatically appear in new and imported contact records, you will need to set it as default.
In this article, you will learn step-by-step how to create new contact tabs.
We have created a short video to show you how to create contact tabs.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Contact Tabs under CRM.
2. You will be directed to your contact tab management system. To create a new contact tab, click on Add New located in the right-hand corner.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Under Name, click on the box and type in a name for your contact tab.
Then, click on Save.
4. You will be directed to Customize Contact Tab. To add a contact field, click on + Add A New Field.
5. A pop-up box will appear. Select either New Field to create and add a new contact field or select Existing Field to add a contact field that you have already created.
You can add as many fields as you want. When you are finished, click on Add Fields.
6. You will be directed back to Customize Contact Tab where you find your newly added contact fields.
When you are finished, click on Save.
You will be directed back to your contact tab management system where you will find your newly created contact tab.
We appreciate you taking the time to create new contact tabs! If you have any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.