Headings are a way to make a sentence stand out on your page. It could be your company slogan, or a call to action you want the visitor to follow. Follow the instructions below to add a content header to a page on your website.
You also may follow these Step by Step instructions to add a content header to a page on your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Webtools and select Websites.
- Click on the SiteBuilder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website to where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on EditPage.
- Click on the AddContent button.
- Select BasicModules then drag and drop the Heading module to the desired location where you want the heading to be on your page.
- This will open the HeadingSettings. Under the GeneralTab, type in your Heading.
- Under the StyleTab, you can customize the appearance of the text of your Heading by updating the color, font, size, etc.
- Once you're done customizing the Heading module, click on the Save button.
- Click on Done and PublishChanges.
You have now added a heading to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com