Learn how to embed a video from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. to your website. Follow the instructions below to add an embedded video to your website.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to add an embedded video to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate on your website to where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Basic Modules then drag and drop the Video module to the desired location on your website.
- This will open the Video Settings. Under the General Tab, the following can be customized:
- VideoType - select the source of the audio file to Embed.
- Video Embed Code - paste in the embed code for a video uploaded to a third party hosting service such as Vimeo or Youtube.
- Once you're done customizing the Video module, click on Save.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
Click on the links below to get the embed code from the hosting sites you've uploaded your videos to:
Note: For Youtube videos, uncheck the "Show suggested videos when the video finishes" option to make sure the clip will stop playing once your video is done.
You have now added an embedded video to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com