Create breaks in your content by adding a separator module to a page on your website. Please follow the instructions below to add a separator to your website.
Please follow these Step by Step instructions below to add a separator to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Webtools and select Websites from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website where you want to add the separator to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Basic Modules then drag and drop the Separator module to the desired location on your website.
- This will open the Separator Settings. Under the General Tab, the following can be customized:
- Color - change the separator color
- Opacity - transparency of the line
- Height - thickness of the line
- Width - Full Width (same width as the column it's in) or Custom Width (adjust the percentage and alignment)
- Style - choose from Solid, Dashed, Dotted or Double.
- Once you're done customizing the Separator module, click on Save
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now added a separator to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com