It's important to understand how the page builder works because this will dictate how you build websites and landing pages. Please follow the instructions below to save a page as a template, to create and use new templates, and to utilize an existing template in the template library.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to learn the basic structure that each web page is built on. This is the foundation for mastering the page builder.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website to where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Row Layout then drag and drop the Row layout module to the desired location on your website. See how these rows look like below:
- Left Side Bar
- Right Side Bar
- Left and Right Side Bar
- Click on the wrench icon to open the Row Settings
- Once you're done customizing the Separator module, click on Save.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
Now that you're familiar with Row Settings, you will be able to easily layout your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com