Learn how to add an audio player to play a .mp4 audio message or podcast a page inside your website. Follow the instructions below to add an audio player to your website.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to learn how to add an audio player to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website to where you want to add the audio player to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Basic Modules then drag and drop the Audio Player module to the desired location on your page.
- This will open the Audio Settings. Under the General Tab, the following can be customized:
- AudioType - select the source of the audio file either from Link or Media Library.
- Audio - (when Media Library is selected) click on the link to upload the audio file from your computer.
- Link - (when Link is selected) type in the URL of the audio file on the space provided.
*Note: When Link is selected, you will also have the option to Auto Play and put the audio file on Loop.
- Once you're done customizing the Audio module, click on Save.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now added an audio player to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org