Set defaults for your repair lists for all of your properties, so when you need to figure out repair costs for a property you can easily use the default list created. These defaults will be available whenever you create a repair list for any of your properties.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you'd like to create a repair list for by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Repair List tab.
- Select the tab where repairs need to be completed: Exterior, Interior, Utilities/Plumbing
- Each tab will have different sections, click on the button beside the section to expand or minimize the items listed under it.
- Decide which items on this section you're going to work on. On this form, input the Quantity (QTY) and Price Per (item).
- Once you're done editing, click on the Save As Default List button.
You have now created default repair lists that are ready to be used whenever needed for an investment property. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.