The Property Pipeline is one of REI BlackBook's most useful tools. You can use it to completely manage your perspective deals from evaluating a possible property, to repairing it and putting it on the market, to your marketing campaign and closing the deal. There are nine main sections of the Property Pipeline and this article will give you a brief overview of each.
- Lead Sheet: The Lead Sheet is a convenient place to store all the information you need to have regarding a property. If you are calling a seller you can simply go through the sheet and fill in the blanks, and you will be in a position to take the next steps with ease.
To Learn more about Lead Sheets please go here
- Contacts: The contact tab allows you to quickly reference the key people involved with this property. You can edit the contact straight from this tab or open a link that will send you to their profile in the contacts tab.
- Repair List: The repair list helps you build accurate estimates of renovations that will be needed before you want to put the property on the market. You can use it to keep track of every possible item that needs to be fixed and how much each item will cost.
- Comps: The Comps Tool allows you to see what comparable properties have sold for in the area. You can also add your own comps and select which ones you want to display on your single property website for potential buyers to see.
- Analyzer: The property analyzer is a strong tool that helps you calculate potential profits a deal can generate. Purchase costs, holding costs, closing costs, loan amounts, etc..they are all here.
- Tasks: You can use the Tasks Tab to assign and view all the tasks associated with this property in the Task Manager.
- Uploads: Here you can store photos, videos, word documents, and any other files that are important to add to your file directory regarding a property.
- Notes: Just want to add a quick note regarding this property? Instead of putting in on a sticky note that might get lost or misplaced just use the notes tab, and you will have the information handy for when you need it.
- Marketing: The Marketing Tab is by far the most extensive part of the property pipeline. Clicking on it will open up seven new tabs that can help you market your property with websites, flyers, and more. To see a full rundown of the Property Marketing Tab click here.
You now have an overview of how the Property Pipeline can help you manage your properties. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.