Let's Setup Task Template For A Property
Inside your property pipeline, you can create task templates for the different types of properties for your business.
If you have a certain type of property, then you may have certain tasks associated with it. By creating a template, you can include basic tasks that need to accomplished.
Then, you can then apply that template to multiple properties inside your pipeline.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to setup task templates inside your property pipeline.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Deals located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Property Pipeline.
2. You will be directed to your Property Pipeline. Click on the Tasks tab at the top of the page.
Then, click on the settings icon located on the upper right-hand corner of the page. In the drop-down menu, click on Load Template.
3. A pop-up box will appear. To create your own template, click on Manage Templates.
4. You will be directed to a new page. At the top left, click on Add New Template.
A pop-up box will appear. Under Name, click on the box and type in a name for your task template.
Then, click on + Add Template.
5. You will be taken to Template Management System. On the right-hand side of your newly created template, click on the pencil icon.
Next, you will be directed to where you can create tasks and organize them into different sections.
To create a task, click on + Task. To add a section, click on + Section.
After you have created tasks and grouped them into different sections, your template will look like the example below.
6. Now, you can apply your task template to a property. To do so, click on Back to Templates located in the right-hand corner. Then, click on Return to Tasks.
Once you are back to tasks, click on the settings icon located on the upper right-hand corner of the page. In the drop-down menu, click on Load Template.
7. A pop-up box will appear. Under Select a task list template, click on the box and select your newly created template.
When you are finished, click on Load Template.
Your task template will appear.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to setup property task templates in your property pipeline! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.