Follow the instructions below to learn how to edit fields and make changes to the repair list.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you'd like to create a repair list for by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Repair List tab.
- Select the tab where the repairs need to be completed: Exterior, Interior, Utilities/Plumbing
- Each tab will have different sections, click on the button beside the section to expand or minimize the items listed under it.
- To add a field/item, click on the + icon below each section beside Field label.
- Type in the name of the new item/field and click the Save button.
- Decide which items on this section you're going to work on. On this form, input the Quantity (QTY) and Price Per (item).
- Once you're done editing the form, click on the Save button to save your changes.
You have now successfully edited the repair list. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.