Let's Add A Photo To Your Landing Page
Videos are engaging, which can help prospects and leads dive into the content of your business quickly and conveniently.
By having videos, this will help prospects and leads get to know, like and trust you.
Add high quality videos to improve your user's experience and landing page ranking, which will decrease your bounce rate.
You can add an already created animation video to your landing page or upload one that you have made yourself.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to add a video to your landing page.
We have created a short video to show you how to add a video to your landing page.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Under Name, select your landing page.
3. Next, click on Edit Page located in upper left-hand corner.
4. Click on Add Content located in the upper right-hand corner.
5. On the right-hand side, click on Basic Modules. In the drop-down menu, choose either an animated video or video to include on your landing page.
1. From the Basic Modules side bar, drag and drop Animated Video to your landing page.
2. A pop-up box will appear. Click on the box next to Choose An Animation and select which type of video you want.
When you are finished, click on Save located at the bottom.
1. From the Basic Modules side bar, drag and drop Video to your landing page.
2. A pop-up box will appear. You can upload a video from your computer.
Under General, click on the box next to Video Type and select Media Library. Then, next to Video (MP4), click on Select Video.
3. Another box will appear. Under Select Video, click on Upload Files.
Then, click on Select Files. Once you have opened a video from your computer, click on Select Video.
Embed Video Link
If you have uploaded a video to YouTube or Vimeo, you can copy and paste that embed link to your landing page.
1. Under Video Settings in General, click on the box next to video type and select Embed.
Then, paste the embed code from your uploaded video into the box next to the Video Embed Code.
2. When you are finished, click on Save.
3. Then, click on Done located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
4. Finally, click on Publish Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add a video to your landing page! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.