Let's Add A Text Module
Text modules allow you add words to your landing page.
Having descriptions about your business are important for potential prospects and leads.
This is where they will learn about what your business is about and most importantly, learn about the person they may want to do business with.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to add a text module to your landing page.
We have created a short video to show you how to add a text module to your landing page.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Under Name, select your landing page.
3. Next, click on Edit Page located in the upper left-hand corner.
Then, click on Add Content located in the upper right-hand corner.
4. On the right-hand side, click on Basic Modules.
In the drop-down menu, scroll down to Text Editor.
Then, click on Text Editor and drag it to your landing page.
5. A pop-up box will appear. This is where you can add text and other media. When you are finished, click on Save.
6. Then, click on done located in the upper right-hand corner.
A pop-up box will appear. Click on Publish Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add a text module to your landing page! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.