Let's Navigate Around Landing Page Management System
A landing page is a single web page that is designed to capture leads.
The difference between a landing page and a website is that a website contains multiple web pages designed to share different aspects about your real estate business.
If you are new to the real investment business, you may want to begin with building a single landing page and grow from there.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to navigate around your landing page management system.
1. Log in to your account. Then, click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your land page management system.
To create a landing page, click on + Add Landing Page.
After you have created a landing page, there are different features in your management system.
To view/edit your landing page, under Name, click on the name of your landing page.
Under SEO, you can click on SEO to edit your landing page's search engine optimization.
Published Toggle Switch
Under Published, you can click the buttons to either publish or unpublish your landing page.
Under Links, click the icon to find your landing page's URL or change the URL to your own domain name.
When you click on the link icon, a pop-up box will appear where you can set up and update your custom domain.
This is where you can see how many views your Landing Page has gotten.
this is where you can see how many leads your Landing Page has gotten.
- Eyeball icon: Click on the eyeball to view the landing page.
- Pencil icon: Click on the pencil edit your landing page.
- Paper icon: Click on the paper to duplicate your landing page.
- Trashcan icon: Click on the trashcan to delete a landing page.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to navigate around your landing page management system! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.