Let's Mask/Forward Domain Name To Landing Page
The difference between masking a domain and forwarding it is:
- Mask a Domain Name: Your domain name will appear on the address bar instead of the URL assigned to the page when it was created.
- Forward a Domain Name: When someone types in your domain name, they will be forwarded to your page, however, the random URL assigned to your page will be visible on the address bar instead of your domain name.
Note: Please make sure that you already have your domain name by either purchasing or importing to REI BlackBook.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to forward and/or mask your domain name to a landing page.
1. Log in to your account. Then, click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Domains.
2. You will be directed to your domain management system.
To forward or mask your domain name, click on the three dots under Actions on far right-hand side. In the drop-down menu, click on Manage Forwarding.
3. You will be directed to Create New Domain Forward. Next to Forward or Mask URL, select either Forward or Mask Choose domain.
If you selected Forward, on right-hand side of Forward To, click on the box and click on your landing page or website that you want to use.
Then, a list of websites or landing pages created by your account will appear, select the one you want to use.
Note: Click on the View link to see the contents of the page before assigning.
4. When are finished, click on Update Forward.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to forward or mask your domain name! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.