Let's Add Testimonials To Your Land Pages
Think back to when you purchased something for the first time.
Whether it was a service or an actual item, did you look up reviews or testimonials before making the purchase?
The majority of people will read reviews or testimonials before making a purchase because they want to make sure they are making a smart investment.
A review or testimonial can make or break your business. When potential leads visit your website, having testimonials from actual people that you have done business with can put their mind at ease.
Testimonials prove to potential leads that you operate a reputable business and it instills trust, which can be the start to a long-lasting relationship.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to add testimonials to your landing pages.
We have created a short video to show you how to add testimonials to you landing pages.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
Log in to your account. Click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Under Name, click on your landing page that you want to add testimonials on.
3. You will be directed to that landing page. In the top left-hand corner, click on Edit Page.
4. Click on the Add Content button found on the top right side of the page.
5. On the right-hand side menu, click on Advanced Modules.
Then, scroll down to Testimonials.
6. Next, click on Testimonials and drag it to a spot on your landing page.
7. You will be taken to Testimonial settings.
Under General, you have the ability to edit the layout of your testimonial section including how big the section will appear on your page, the title of the section and heading size.
Scroll down to Slider Settings where you can edit your slide show of testimonials that will appear on the page.
Under Testimonials, click on Edit Testimonial on the right-hand side to create one.
Another box will appear where you can type in the testimonial and add other media content. When you are finished, click on Save.
To add more testimonials, click on Add Testimonial.
For Advanced options, click on Advanced.
Under Margins, you can manipulate the margin size of your testimonial section.
You also have the ability to adjust the responsive layout, visibility and animation features.
8. When you are finished, click on Save at the bottom.
9. Then, click on Done located in upper right-hand corner.
A pop-up box will appear. Click on the Publish Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add testimonials to your landing pages! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.