Let's Add A Photo To Your Landing Page
Photos and images can really enhance your landing page.
By having photos for prospects and leads to view on your landing page, they will visit for a longer period of time, according to SEO experts.
Add high quality photos to improve your user's experience and landing page ranking, which will decrease your bounce rate.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to add a photo to your landing page.
We have created a short video to show you how to add a photo to your landing page.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Under Name, select your landing page.
3. Next, click on Edit Page located in the upper left-hand corner.
Then, click on Add Content located in upper right-hand corner.
4. On the right-hand side, click on Basic Modules.
5. Under Basic Modules, scroll down to Photo and click to drag Photo onto your landing page.
A pop-up box will appear.
6. Next to Photo Source under General, click on the box and select Media Library.
Then, next to Photo, click on Select Photo.
7. You will be directed to where you can choose to upload your own photo or select from our media library.
1. To upload your own photo, click on Upload Files.
2. Then, click on Select Files from your computer.
3. After you have opened your photo from your computer, click on Select Image.
1. To select a photo from our media library, click on Media Library.
2. Next, click on the box located in the upper left-hand corner and select Global Library.
3. Then, select an image that you want and click on Select Image located at the bottom right.
4. You will be directed back to Photo Settings. When you are finished, click on Save.
Then, click on Done located in the upper-right hand corner.
8. Finally, click on Publish Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add a photo to your landing page! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.