Follow the instructions below to create an HTML property flyer to be used as an email template or online classified ad.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you want to create an HTML property flyer for by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Marketing tab.
- Click on the HTML Flyer button.
- Click on Create HTML Ad.
- Select a template for your HTML ad.
- Update the Listing Type & Price and type in the Title you want to use for the flyer.
- Type in the Description of your property on the space provided.
- Select the images you want to use under the Additional Options section.
- Put a check on the boxes provided to Display QR Code, Display Features, Display Link to Single Property Website and Display Link to your Websites(s).
- Click on Save HTML Ad to save your changes.
- Once the ad is saved, click on the download icon to view the HTML ad.
To make this HTML ad into an email template, follow the instructions below:
- Go back to the Marketing Tab in Property Pipeline and click on the Email button.
- In the email's body editor, click on the Source button.
- Highlight and delete the content.
- Paste the HTML ad code on the space and click on OK.
- Click on Save as Email Template.
You have now successfully created an HTML property flyer. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.