Follow the instructions below to create professional property flyers with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you want to create a property flyer for by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Marketing tab.
- Click on the Property Flyer button.
- Click on Create PDF Flyer.
- Select a template for your PDF Flyer.
- Update the Listing Type & Price and type in the Title you want to use for your flyer.
- Type in the Description of your property on the space provided.
- Select the images you want to use under the Additional Options section. Please note that selecting more than 4 photos will result in a two-page flyer.
- Put a check on the boxes provided to Display QR Code, Display Features, Display Link to Single Property Website and Display Link to your Websites(s).
- Click on the Save PDF Flyer button to save your changes.
- Once the ad is saved, click on the download icon to view and save the PDF file on your computer. You can then print this at home or bring it to a print house and have it professionally printed.
You have now created a property flyer that you can hand out or mail out to potential buyers. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.