Let's Customize Your Single Property Website
With an online presence, you have the capability to reach hundreds of thousands of people.
Upload your eye-catching images, descriptive text and attention grabbing videos to your single property website with just a few simple clicks.
Use content that you have created for your website to attract buyers and impress sellers. You want to allure prospects and leads in and gain their trust to do business with you.
With your website, you're making a first impression with everyone who visits your site. So, create one that reflects who you are, what you do and how you run your business.
Let your website represent your company's brand in order to get the attention from prospects, so you can turn them into leads and turn those leads into deals!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to customize your single property website.
1. From your main dashboard at the top of the page, click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the property you want to customize for your website by clicking on the property address.
Note: The way your list of properties are displayed may be different than the screenshot below. You can change the way the properties are displayed by clicking on the lines/boxes next to Display By in the upper right-hand corner of the Property Pipeline.
3. Most of the information displayed on the property website will come from the property details tab, so click on Property Details.
It is up to you to choose how much information you want to include on your website. You have the option of being as detailed as you would like, and you can include such things like open house details, school info, and land info.
4. To add any of this information to your website, you will click on the button for each section to add the information. After updating each section, you will click the Save button to save the changes made.
5. Most single property websites will have photos on the website. You can add photos by scrolling all the way down on the Property Details section and select Upload Images.
6. In the box that pops up, click the + Select Files to Upload button to find the photos from your computer you'd like to use for the property.
7. Navigate to where the photos are saved on your computer and click the Open button. Note: You can only upload one photo at a time, so you can repeat steps 5-7 as many times as you'd like to upload more photos.
8. Next, scroll back up, and click on the Property Website section under the Marketing tab.
9. Under the Property Website section, scroll down until you get to the Manage Content section. Here, you can edit 6 different modules on your single property website including Images, Video, Documents, Comps, WalkScore and Analysis.
To choose which ones you would like to feature, click either the On or Off button. Some modules will give you more options when you click on the Settings link.
To display the images you uploaded under property details, click on the Settings link for Images. Then select which images you want to display and click on Save.
To feature a video from YouTube, Vimeo, or another video sharing service, paste the embed code under the video settings section, and click Save after pasting the embed code.
The video will now show up on your single property website. To access the box to paste the embed code, click on Settings located next to Video.
If you have any documents for your property, this is where you can select which ones you want your website visitors to see.
Click on Settings next to Documents, and then after selecting the Documents you want to use, click on Save.
To add comparable properties to your single property websites, click on Settings next to Comps. All the comparable properties will be listed and you get to decide which ones you want to showcase on your website.
Check the box next to each comparable you want to use, and then click on Save.
If you want to include the WalkScore on your website, click On to include it. A WalkScore tells people how walkable the property is to local attractions in the area.
The Analysis will allow you display the Executive Summary on your website. Click on Settings next to Analysis, and then check on the box next to the Executive Summary, and click on Save to add this to your website.
The Executive Summary report is a high level overview of all the Analysis Reports you have run on the property rolled into one report.
You can add more details about the property like a Stylized Description where you can insert hyperlinks and decorate text to give your Single Property Website a personalized look and feel.
You will have the same editing options as an email editor app. After entering in the description you want to use, click on Save Styled Description to save your changes.
You can enter the code to place a tracking pixel on your website on the space provided under the Tracking Pixels section and click on Save Tracking Pixels to save your changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to customize your single property website! It is important that you have this basic item finished, so you can move on to more important tasks.