The Property Marketing Tab is meant to help your property generate exposure on the internet and elsewhere. You can use the tool to create flyers, send out emails, generate reports and even a website dedicated to that single property, all of which are options that can be found in the seven tabs presented below.
- Property Details: This tab is gives you a place to put all the information you have on your property. You can add descriptions, photos, and even things like video tours and school zone info. This is a great time saver because the information you enter here automatically updates across all flyers, websites, and emails having to do with that property.
- Property Website: Each property in your pipeline can have its very own dedicated website that you can launch with the click of a button. Information is pulled directly from the property details section, and you can see how many visits and leads you captured right on the website tab. You can also assign a domain name to your single property website to give your site an even more professional feel.
- Property Flyer: If you are holding an open house or want flyers outside the property, you can use this tool to quickly print out professional looking property flyers.
- HTML Flyer: If you want to post your property on blogs and external websites you can create a digital property flyer with this tool. It will create a snippet of HTML code that you can just copy and paste onto your facebook page, realtor's website, or any other site on the internet that accepts HTML code.
- Email: Just want to send an email to a prospective lead telling them about the property? Use this tab to simply enter their email address and they will receive a professional looking email telling them all about your property. You can edit the email if you'd like before sending it out.
- Property Blaster: Some external websites, like HotPads and Oodle, allow you to post your property on their site to help increase its exposure. You can use this tool to do this automatically, so that you don't have to go to each website and fill out all the information manually.
- Marketing Profile: Finally you can control what contact information is displayed on the property website, flyers, emails, and other tools using this section. Just fill out your desired email, phone number, name and so forth and this is what other people will see. You can also select a Marketing Profile that has already been created from the Choose A Marketing Profile For This Property drop down menu.
You now have an understanding of what the different tabs in the Marketing Tab in the Property Pipeline mean, and how you can use them to help you market a property you have. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.