REI BlackBook allows each one of your properties to have its own website. This is a very useful tool especially if it is a property that you are putting on the market and want to advertise it extensively. Launching your single property website can be done in a few simple steps.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you want to setup a Single Property website for by clicking on the property address. Note: The way your list of properties are displayed may be different than the screenshot below. You can change the way the properties are displayed by clicking on the lines/boxes next Display By: in the upper right hand corner of the Property Pipeline.
- Once you're on the property details, click on the Marketing tab.
- Under the Marketing tab, click on Property Website.
- Click on the View and Customize Website button.
- On this page you will be able to change the background and template of the website. After you have made the changes you want, click the Save and Close button to save your work.
- Choose Template: This will allow you choose between the three pre built templates, Classic/Vibrant/Modern. This will also allow you to choose which theme you'd like to use for the website as well. For this example we used the tropical theme. To select which them you'd like to use, you will click the Choose a Template button after selecting the template you want to use. This will then allow you to select between the circles in the black box for the theme.
- Choose Background: By clicking on this drop down menu you select what background visitors will see when they visit your single property website.
- After saving the changes made to the website, you'll need to publish the website so it's live. To publish the website click On under Website Publish Status.
- Select a domain name for your website from the Set Domain dropdown menu if you decide to use a custom domain for this website. Click on the Update Domain button to save your changes. Note: There are domains already created that you can use if you don't have a domain you purchased that you'd like to use.
- Select a Workflow from the dropdown menu and click on Save Workflow Options to save your changes. The Workflow will be the automated follow up that happens for any leads you receive from this website.
- To access your website, copy and paste the domain name on your browser's address bar.
You have successfully set-up a single property website. To learn how you can customize the website please review the article Customizing Your Single Property Website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org